- With a sketch for the small one-man jet
Colibri from the comic Yoko Tsuno. There is
also a smaller-than-minifig scale fighter.
- There are LEGO bridges with a free span from 10 cm to above 1 meter.
If you only need a short span, you can throw some beams on pillars, but
if you have to span a large gap, a truss
bridge, or a suspension bridge is
- Roads and streets for your towns and landscapes.
- Two companies are competing for the market for small cars that fit on
the roadplates. In addition to their products there are a few "wide" cars
(30-50 LU) on the market.
- Featuring a catamaran I built for an article in a Danish newspaper,
and Luna - a sailing ship Tobias and I built in
- You can't just build a LEGO bridge. We had to create some
rolling stock for the construction workers. The first thing they wanted
was dining waggons, and then they thought the welding equipment needed
- There is also an extra wide monorail train from Bregnerod Bybane.