Pier 17 Airport
- LDraw source
- Sketch for how I imagine the airport could be placed relatively to
The runway should be printed - or in some other way constructed in a
cheaper way than completely from bricks, plates and tiles.
- Printed "landscape"
- Airport railway station
- Bike and bus bridge
- Traditional Dutch style opening bridge. It will probably need a bike,
a bus and a small sailing boat to gain enough playability points.
- Passenger terminal
- With a small plane for playability points.
- Hovercraft terminal
- Hovercraft and landing for passengers coming from the islands off the
- Freight terminal?
- Is it appropriate with a freight terminal here? It should be for
offloading onto trains to make sense.
- Maintenance hangar
- The walls of the hangar have to be made from some cheap materials
(like paper) to keep the cost of this model down. This is also an
opportunity to show how technic beams can be used for building
- Written by:
- Jacob Sparre
- Latest update:
- 21st of August 2001
- Jacob's LEGO aircraft