- Phone Box and
Bus Stops (other site)
- I found this phone box and these two bus stops in Allanton. Both of the
bus stops are good high capacity alternatives to Katrines design.
- Ed Boxer's
Downtown (other site)
- A town with several well-named architectural pearls. (I really envy
those who got their names on Ed's buildings.)
- Small town
- I built this with my sisters (a long time ago). There is a tall wind
mill in the middle of the town. (From the lower left corner and
clockwise) you see a sailing boat with a dinghy, some houses, a service
station, the airport, some racing cars (one on a trailer), a café, a
house, a playground, some more houses, and the harbour (two hovercrafts
and a ferry).
- Allanton N.Z. (other
- Allan's designs give many good ideas. Anybody want a bit of exercise
in the King Kong Klub
health & fitness centre?
- Bregnerod Power System
- The source for power plants for your LEGO
- Two companies are competing for the market for small cars that fit on
the roadplates. In addition to their products there are a few "wide" cars
(30-50 LU) on the market.
- With a sketch for the small one-man jet
Sal Colibri from the comic Yoko Tsuno. There is
also a smaller-than-minifig scale fighter.
- I don't like all those one-piece animals LEGO sells us, so I have
collected ideas for building some animals.
- There are LEGO bridges with a free span from 10 cm to 1 m. If you
only need a short span, you can throw some beams on pillars, but if you
have to span a large gap, a truss
bridge, or a suspension
bridge is needed.
- You can't just build a LEGO bridge. We had to create some
rolling stock for the construction workers. The first thing they wanted
was dining waggons, and then they thought the welding equipment needed
- There is also an extra wide monorail train from Bregnerod Bybane (a division of
Bregnerod Transit Authority).
- At the moment there is only a few photos of Luna. A sailing ship Tobias and I built in
- This town is put together from various buildings Katrine and I had
built in July 1997. The public services in Bregnerod includes a police
station, post office, bus stop, and a monorail service. The public
transportation system in Bregnerod is managed by Bregnerod Transit Authority.
- Datsville (other site)
- Datsville is a cooperative town project with buildings by
"architechts" from around the world. Last time I visited Datsville they
had just got a new college and a water tower. The mayor didn't have a
town hall yet. I hope somebody will build him one.
- Museum of Modern Art
- Take a tour of this nice collection of paintings, sculptures, and
- You might not need a polar base in an average LEGO town, but the
helicopter I made for the base can also move passengers in warmer
- San Dilego (other
- City guide to the costal city of San Dilego.
- Building a fence (other
- This strip from Irregular
webcomic shows how to build a fence. — Or at least how to place
the first post.